Kainga, where Roses bloom, life is lived at a gentler pace.Living Simply, doing all those good things like stitching, gardening, cooking and reading.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My $5.00 bargain.

These are the curtains I made with a $5.00 purchase of a roll of rubber backed curtain material from Good Sammy's. I had know idea of how much was on the roll. Luckily I had enough on the roll to even make a valance. There is enough left over to make some tie-backs if I want to. I will hem them up after they have hung for a few days. Today I cut out the material for a bag I am making. Will show a picture at the end of the week.
Happy stitching.
Bev C

2 comments:

smileykylie said...

Hi Bev, Thanks for popping by and leaving a lovely comment on our Blog. Great bargain by the way! :)Kylie

Janellybelly said...

Hi Bev
I love a good bargain too! Are they some of your favourite things in your blog header photo? I just love the sewing tin (it's another addiction of mine!).
Blessings
Janelle xx