Hello and Happy Monday to you.
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, I managed to have a swim in the pool on Saturday which was lovely because there was a difference with the weather forecast and the actual temperature. Sunday was a lovely cooler though cloudy day. Just perfect for getting out into the garden. Nothing exciting,just tidying up. We went to one of the local nurseries to see if there was anything but came home empty handed.
Now onto what is making me happy today.
Another thing I have discovered that tastes yummy and fresh is........
A little while ago Pauline blessed me with an award.
Now I have to tell you seven things about me. Here goes.
1. I love reading blogs for inspiration and just to see what you are all up to.
2. I am currently reading "True Believer" by Nicholas Sparks.
3. I am interested in what David Suzuki has to say about how we live.
4. I love gardening especially roses and veggies. I am interested in how these plants came to be what they are today. Nothing like reading a great informative book on these two subjects.
5. If you drop rubbish in the street, it will be me behind you telling you to pick it up. I love watching grown men picking up there cigarette butts!!!!
6. If I could get on a plane and go somewhere it would be to visit Tasmania again and then hop across to New Zealand.
7. I have never bought a lotto ticket, and probably never will.So no I am not the winner of the 1.8 million that was won in town a few weeks back.
Now I have the pleasure of passing this onto fellow bloggers. In no particular order I wish to pass this onto the following.
I am supposed to pass it onto 15 but I think 5 is my favourite number today. If you don't accept blogging awards I fully understand.
Happy Monday everyone, I would love to hear what you think my tea leaves say.