Yesterday I finished the hexagon project I have been working on. I have decided to call it "Warkworth Blues" because Lisa purchased the fabrics from Warkford Wellsford Hospice Shop.
This was all hand sewn,which I could sit for hours and hours doing. The pattern wanted buttons in the centre of each folded hexagon but I thought this wasn't a great idea. As it is being used for a table runner, I made some circles up and used some "double sided sticky stuff" to hold it to the centre. On my shopping list will be some matching thread to button hole them on. The finished size is 39 inches long by 27 inches wide.
I did find some clear and concise instructions for the folded hexagons here.