Kainga, where Roses bloom, life is lived at a gentler pace.Living Simply, doing all those good things like stitching, gardening, cooking and reading.

Monday, June 11, 2018

"Peppa Pig."

Hello,

Happy Monday,

What small child doesn't know or love Peppa Pig. Our two Grandies just love watching Peppa and George. I decided to make Peppa. I did have plans to make George and Mumma Pig etc but honestly Peppa will be it.

Peppa Pig was made in 2017.


I purchased the pattern from a Etsy seller. Unfortunately for me it was written the way American's crochet with their terms. After lots of deciphering on my part I managed to get Peppa together. I used wool for this project as the boys will be cuddling and holding her a lot. Wool is so much nicer to crochet with too.

I would love to hear what is making you happy this Monday. Please let me know.

Happy days.
Bev C



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bev i love your peppa the pig,i remember my grandies loving this show xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Big fans of Peppa in our house in past days! Very cute Peppa you have made xx

Kaisievic said...

Well done, you! Peppa looks great. Thanks for the comment on my latest blog post, too. I think that you are right - it is nice to have a nice surprise pop through your letter box, even if you have had to pay for it yourself - lol!

Karen S said...

Peppa is delightful! Yes, it does take a while to sort out the different crochet terms.

Lin said...

Great Peppa Pig. Our granddaughter loved visiting Peppa Pig World when she was younger. xx

sharon said...

Bev, though I have crocheted nearly all my life I've never made an animal. This little pig is too cute! and how lovely to have special little folk in your life.
What was making me happy on Monday this week??? Quilt shop hopping at shops in my area (June is shop hop month here in Wisconsin, USA,) driving 150 miles total through the amazing countryside with a dear quilting friend. Picked up lots of little goodies at each of 4 shops for projects to come. As it's really getting to be summer here, there's little time for quilting now, so when I arrived back here at the farm I took my camera out into the garden and took several photos. Best to pay attention to what happens here each day as you know how quickly things change during the growing season.

Bobbie Lynn said...

Hello Bev,

How adorable it that little pig? It was so nice of you to visit my blog. I all will continue to grow well this summer. I can not believe we are in June and summer is just around the corner. My beans are doing so -so. I know I put them into the ground a bit late and my soil was showing they needed more iron. Plus this spring has been very damp and a few weeks of very hot humid weather. I'm not giving up on them. I just planted the seedling of Petticoat cosmos into the ground. I can not wait!! I have my lemon cucumbers back this year and so far they are doing pretty good. Have a wonderful day!