Kainga, where Roses bloom, life is lived at a gentler pace.Living Simply, doing all those good things like stitching, gardening, cooking and reading.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Who's got big pockets?


Hello,
Santa has got big pockets. I stitched this on the weekend and finished it off on Tuesday. This design is a Whiskers and Wings Stitchery designed by Philippa Morris. It will make a great table topper/wall hanging to bring out at Christmas time. The garden walk around Kainga and morning tea was a wonderful success and has just finished. I was blessed with a lovely day not hot and humid like the last few days. Off to do some more hand quilting on my brown quilt while the weather is cooler. I also picked up the Homespun magazine from the newsagent yesterday. It is such a lovely read and so inspiring.
Happy days.
Bev C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Santa with pockets has made me want to start on christmas projects again!! Regards, Anita