Look what I found in my sewing room bookshelf, "Daisy." Daisy was given to me a few years ago by Ainsley. Daisy has been flat packed away, she is all embroidered and sewn together. Even the buttons are in the packet ready to join her together.She just needs some stuffing. I must get her together.
After washing the quilts last week I discovered that two of them didn't have labels on the back. So today and a bit of yesterday was spent making labels on the embroidery machine. Thankfully I have the blog to check to see what date they were finished etc. Please don't ask how many I made today. I have been a little slack on the label department.
I have finished the latest block on Dawn's Block of the Month. I found a piece of green bias binding I had made for the basket handle and used some ric-rac for the flower stems. Love this quilt as I can use up my stash.
I have been looking around the home for green items for Colourful Friday. Check back on Friday to see what I have found.