I hope you had a great day. We have had lots of rain today. If it is to wet to be outside its time to sew.
Over the last couple of days I have been working on my Ladybug Quilt.
I originally was only going to use it for a tablecloth and had planned to use some thin wadding inside it. I found a fairly big piece of 50% wool/50% cotton wadding. I just needed to add a strip to one side to make it big enough so now I can use it as a lap quilt if needed.
I embroidered a quilting pattern in the centre amongst the sunflowers.
Some baskets in the corners and flowers along the borders.
Now you may be wondering which one of my Brothers quilted this!!! I used a Brother Machine Embroidery Card Number 22. The final measurements for the quilt is 40 inches square. Another finish for the OPAM Challenge (One Project A Month)