Kainga, where Roses bloom, life is lived at a gentler pace.Living Simply, doing all those good things like stitching, gardening, cooking and reading.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

"Blue Cross Stitch Sampler in DMC 931."

Hello,

Earlier on this week I finished the cross stitch sampler I have been working on.


I used just over two and a half skeins of DMC 931, stitching on 14 count Aida. The pattern is available from
Gazette 94 blog. One thing I did find though that on the house on the right side there are a few stitches missing on the pattern sheet .You will soon notice that they are missing, and add them in if you are stitching this pattern.  I will use this piece to test out a framers seeing my one I usually use has retired.

Now to decide what to do next.

Happy days.
Bev C

18 comments:

Michelle said...

The blue is such a pretty blue, woohoo for another finish!

Christine M said...

Looks lovely Bev.

Anonymous said...

so lovely,well done Bev.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

It is really lovely Bev. You have done a beautiful job.

Fiona said...

really pretty Bev...hope the framers do a good job....
Hugz

Cheryll said...

It's always nice to have a finish... especially such a lovely one! :)

Terry said...

That's very pretty! I like how the houses are done! :0)

Nat Palaskas said...

Hi Bev, sorry it had been a long time since I visited you. You made me go looking for missing stitches, but I couldn't find them :(
It looks beautiful. I used to cross-stitch - Hugs Nat

Sally said...

I can't see the missing stitches... I've been staring at it until it went all blurry!!!
There you have it... not a good idea for me to change careers and become a framer ;)
To me it is perfect stitching in everyway!

Terriaw said...

Beautiful piece! I love the blue on blue.

Wendy said...

Your cross stitch is very beautiful, a lovely finish!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

That is gorgeous! I love it. :)

Anthea said...

Well Done Bev, you are quick stitcher... very nice design, I hope you find a good framer for it...

Lynda said...

Fantastic Bev - so much time goes into cross-stitching.

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

A lovely cross stitch design...will look gorgeous in a frame!
Cheers....Jane.

Mylene said...

A lovely finish, Bev. Congrats!

Happy weekend!!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Well done Bev on finishing...Good idea to test a framer! Happy thinking what you will do next!

Bobbie Lynn said...

Beautiful stitching and what a sweet design.