Kainga, where Roses bloom, life is lived at a gentler pace.Living Simply, doing all those good things like stitching, gardening, cooking and reading.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

"One Project a Month for May."

Hello,

Happy June,

I managed to finish some projects last month.


Though I haven't quite finished this applique wall hanging. I have the bottom half to go. So many tiny pieces in this one.


 The little bluebirds cross stitch was completed but is yet to be made into something.


I did make up some more Tuelle fruit bags for Ainsley and Julian to use when shopping.

How did you get on with your sewing in May? I would love to hear what you are working on.

Happy days.
Bev.

11 comments:

KimM said...

Lovely projects - I've been stitching and stitching....but can't show any of it, as they are flying off to parts unknown.....known to me...but not to anyone else ;0)
xxx

Helen said...

Beautiful projects and finishes love your cross stitch.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Lovely finishes Bev...love hose fruit bags! I'm working on a surprise package for a swap with a bit of cutting and stitching in between!

Fiona said...

You got lots done... I'm loving th elook of the applique...
Hugz

Terri said...

Love talking about happy things with creative peeps! Fun to see your sewing projects from May. I really need to make some of those fruit bags one of these days. I didn't get any sewing done, so now I'm 2 months behind in my quilting bee. But I got a lot of drawing and illustration done! ;)

Karen S said...

All are wonderful projects. Great to see what you are making.

Lin said...

Your applique piece is lovely - lots of detail and great fun. The bluebird is beautiful - deserves a special frame of it's own.

Dotty's Daughter said...

Lovely sewing. I'm sewing lots of patchwork bits and my hexies of course!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely work and your cross stitch is beautiful xx

Maria said...

Lovely finishes Bev! Only a knitting finish for me last moth.

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

All is so lovely! As for my stitching........I am still stitching away!