Kainga, where Roses bloom, life is lived at a gentler pace.Living Simply, doing all those good things like stitching, gardening, cooking and reading.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Buttons, tea towels and Billy Joel

Hello,

We were lucky enough to go to the Billy Joel concert on Sunday evening. What a great show he put on. Songs from the past few decades were sung and enjoyed by everybody attending. Thank you to Ainsley Julian Bonnie and Ryan for the lovely weekend we certainly appreciated it.
I made some tea towels recently. I used some buttons that Cheryl from Willowberry Designs had sent me. These raggedy towels are very cute to hang around the home. I am not sure that much wiping up would be done with them.
Thank you to the three lovely ladies who have joined in the Pay It Forward. I have cut out one of the things already and will get onto some sewing. I have finished Lucy's Cat Quilt and will post a picture of it when I have cut off all the threads and put a label onto it.
Happy stitching.
Bev C


1 comment:

Janellybelly said...

Gee, that Raggedy towel looks familiar :) Thanks again.
Blessings
Janelle xx