Kainga, where Roses bloom, life is lived at a gentler pace.Living Simply, doing all those good things like stitching, gardening, cooking and reading.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"The Jacaranda's are flowering and Prince Charles has his Tim Tams."

Hello,

Well I would have to say that this is one of my most unusual post titles. My favourite tree, the Jacaranda is flowering as it does each November. Prince Charles was in Australia the other week. A woman gave him a packet of Tim-Tam biscuits for his Birthday. Prince Charles shares his special day with me.


Some days I feel as if I am still 21.


Other days I feel as if I am 100.

When I am really.


The correct number of buttons are here but I didn't have time to set them out. Now did you really think I would tell you. My lips are sealed buttoned.

I have just opened some presents from a group of amazing woman which belong to the Fat Quarter Birthday Group. Thanks so much ladies, you are amazing. I will do a post about this later on in the week.

Hope you have a wonderful day. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea to attend.

Happy days.
Bev C

27 comments:

Karen said...

I hope you have had a Happy birthday.

Cheryll said...

Hip Hip Hooray!
Have a FuN day today Bev! :)

Jess said...

Felíz cumpleaños!!!
que cumplas muchos más :)

Jeanette said...

Happy Birthday Bev. Hope you day is fabulous. Loved you post, brought a smile to my face. Hugs,

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Bev! Loved your unique post. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Bev Hope you have a Great Day and get Spolit Heaps.
Cheers

Sue said...

Happiest of birthdays Bev, I have a pretty fair idea of how many buttons are there but your secret is safe with me....as long as you don't tell about my button count either.

Christine M said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday Bev. Have a wonderful day. Love today's post! Hugs, Christine xx

Michelle said...

He he...Happy Birthday!

Lynda said...

Oh, happy birthday Bev!

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

Hope you're having a lovely day Bev! Warmest Birthday wishes!
Cheers.....Jane.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Many, Many Happies Bev. Didn't know I could read and understand the secret language of "button" did you! But I promise I won't tell. I hope you have a fabulous day. Love the 'Jackies' in flower too.
Hugs XX

Tarnyia said...

Wishing you a wonderful day Bev... full of happiness, family and friends xxx

Nat Palaskas said...

Happy Birthday Bev, how wonderful to share your BD with the prince C! My DH's BD on Friday so you Prince C and my DH are sharing star sign - Hugs Nat

Pauline said...

Happy Birthday, Bev. Hope you had a lovely day and were thoroughly spoilt.

Narelle said...

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes :) I love your clever button illustrations!
The Jacaranda's are just gorgeous at the moment ... we're lucky enough to have a small one in our yard.

Petra said...

Happy birthday, have a nice day and the Tim Tam we eat it when we were in your country, and we love it, so a lovely taste jhamm. Greetings Petra.

Mrs Shepo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEV, it doesn't matter how many "buttons", so long as you enjoy them all. Hope you have had the best day, Cheers Pat.XX

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hip Hip Hooray Bev...hope you enjoyed all those 'Teas' today!

Terry said...

Happy Birthday! :0)

Anthea said...

Bev, Happy Birthday my friend! I love all the buttons, very clever post!
Enjoy all the goodies from the fq group...
HOORAY-HIP!! (as my daughters used to exclaim!)

Maria said...

Hope you had a FABULOUS birthday Bev.. I have the right date in my diary now LOL

Gill said...

Happy Birthday!
I hope you have a great day!

Terriaw said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday! I agree with you, some days I feel 21, and other days I feel 81. Fun to see your typography with buttons!

chris said...

Happy Birthday Bev, hope you had a great day. Price Charles celebrated his birthday in Wellington with 64 New Zealander's who were also celebrating their birthdays. Everyone got to take home a cake!

Nicky said...

Happy belated birthday Bev! The numbers aren't the important part ..... hope you had a great day.

marina said...

belated birthday wishes Bev!!
If you squint can you make out what number those jumbled buttons make?