Kainga, where Roses bloom, life is lived at a gentler pace.Living Simply, doing all those good things like stitching, gardening, cooking and reading.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

May Britt Stitchery finished

Hello,

Yesterday I came across this stitchery design from May Britt at www.abyquilt.blogspot.com
I fell in love with this design instantly. I started tracing the designs as soon as it was printed and stitched the main design last night. Then today I hand stitched on the ric-rac and buttons. It is a small wall hanging or table topper measuring 12 1/2 inches wide by 14 1/2 inches long.


Thank you for drawing up this design May Britt. I wonder what everyone else will turn this design into? Merry Christmas May Britt.

Happy stitching.

Bev C










2 comments:

May Britt said...

Thanks for showing me. Love your use of ricracs. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I love this simple little design and I will have a go at this one myself. Thanks for the great blog, it is very interesting and peace be with you at Christmas Bev, from Anita